Senior Manager, Product Management Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging - #2495751
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Description & Qualifications
DescriptionUKG is looking for a Senior Manager to lead our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion product initiatives. This role will lead all aspects of the DE& I product strategy across all products including our SMB and Enterprise HCM and WFM solutions. This person will collaborate across the organization to define and articulate our strategy and communicate it across teams. The leader will also work closely with engineering leadership on development and delivery plans. The ideal candidate is an innovative product leader with a history of managing market leading products in a fast paced, enterprise SaaS company
- Lead the DE&I initiatives, creating our vision, strategy and product plans for the next 3 to 5 years.
- Work closely with engineering and architecture to create delivery plans and manage the daily operations of the team
- Partner with the sales organization to build strong customer relationships and represent our DE&I product strategy with our strategic customers
- Partner with our product marketing teams to help define our go-to-market plans
- Demonstrated success in defining product strategy and establishing a clear set of product principles and guidelines
- Demonstrated understanding of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion concepts, Analytics and metrics across HCM solutions and their evolving importance to the market.
- Organizational leadership ability with strong relationship management skills across a wide variety of audiences including executive management
- Excellent communication skills
- A decisive leader with executive presence
- Strong technical skills to partner effectively with engineering
- 8+ years’ experience in product management in SaaS applications
Company OverviewHere at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired?
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.