Senior QA Automation Engineer - #2674129
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.We are looking for QA Automation Engineers for Home-based modality to join our Analyst team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry! These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases.
- Estimate test efforts, analyze and communicate test results and participate in day to day QA activities.
- Work with Development, QA and Product Management to design and implement test and validation strategies.
- Execute and manage test cases and results; report on test and defect metrics.
What are we looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in automated testing.
- Good skills with C, C ++, Java and Python.
- Deep knowledge of Unix and Linux environments.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Este empleo está desactualizado. Utilice la búsqueda para encontrar los empleos actuales o publique su currículum.