Senior iOS Developer |LATAM| Work - #2674131
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 3500 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we’re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
We are looking for iOS Senior Developers to work from home and join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
- Creating great mobile apps that integrate with cloud services.
- Engaging in the full product development lifecycle from ideation through delivery and support.
- Working within a fast moving team to develop crisp designs, create great code, and bring products to market quickly.
- Leading the development and implementation of key new enhancements.
- Helping us to continually evolve our processes and designs to build competitive advantage.
- Creating mock-ups and prototypes to express ideas and gather feedback.
- Sharing your thoughts and ideas freely and constructively, but also listening well to others.
- Creating best of breed mobile apps for iOS devices and smartwatches.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience developing on iOS.
- Experience with Objective C or Swift.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
Este empleo está desactualizado. Utilice la búsqueda para encontrar los empleos actuales o publique su currículum.