Senior Coldfusion Developer WORK |LATAM| - #2674133
Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Coldfusion Developer at BairesDev
We are looking for Coldfusion Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You’ll Do:
- Translate business requirements into critical code to extend and improve marketing product platforms using a variety of client and server-side technologies.
- Build tools for internal users to systematically create and deploy high-quality web-based marketing products.
- Collaborate with development team and product managers to enhance existing marketing products and develop new products.
- Document and communicate progress on design and code for team members.
- Mentor and guide junior engineers on tasks and small projects.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 5+ of years of experience in Coldfusion Development and 6 years of experience working as a developer.
- Proficient with analysis, troubleshooting, and problem solving.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality a plus.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!
Este empleo está desactualizado. Utilice la búsqueda para encontrar los empleos actuales o publique su currículum.